We are looking for an Architectural Assistant qualified to RIBA Part II to join our team.
WLAWilliamsLester – Your New Company
Williams Lester is an established RIBA Chartered Practice with an expanding portfolio of diverse work across the south of England. Centrally located in the market town of Ringwood, Hampshire, we operate from a character studio with a friendly and inclusive atmosphere. Amongst other benefits we offer a flexible working arrangement to encourage a work life balance.
Working primarily within residential, education and conservation sectors, WLA place strong emphasis on design and creativity. Design innovation is supported with strong graphical presentation using the latest Revit Building Information Modelling (BIM) and 3d rendering software.
Your New Role
Working alongside talented Project Architects, you will produce designs, planning applications and technical designs for a range of building types. The practice is engaged to deliver projects through all RIBA work stages, from concept to completion, so you will experience a varied and enjoyable working day.
What You’ll Need
- to be qualified to RIBA Part II,
- to be creative with a strong design portfolio,
- excellent graphical presentation skills and attention to detail,
- strong verbal and written communication skills with confident presentation and interpersonal skills,
- proficiency in Revit an asset, but training will be given,
- a desire to learn and progress towards the RIBA Part III qualification,
- an interest in social media and marketing would be an advantage.
If you are interested in the role or want to chat about other opportunities please contact us via email at email@example.com or call on 01425485234.