We are looking for an Architectural Technologist
WLAWilliamsLester – Your New Company
Williams Lester is an established RIBA Chartered Practice with an expanding portfolio of diverse work across the south of England. Centrally located in the market town of Ringwood, Hampshire, we operate from a character studio with a friendly and inclusive atmosphere. Amongst other benefits, we offer a flexible working arrangement to encourage a work life balance. Working primarily within residential, education and conservation sectors, WLA place a strong emphasis on design and creativity. Design innovation is complimented with strong and technically accurate documentation using Revit Building Information Modelling (BIM).
Your New Role
Working as an integral part of a creative team, you will predominantly deliver projects through the technical RIBA stages 4 and 5. You will formulate technical solutions and work collaboratively with external consultants and contractors. Using BIM you will coordinate the architectural design with modelled engineering information to achieve fully coordinated contract drawings.
What You’ll Need
- a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience,
- to be CIAT registered,
- a working knowledge of Buildings Regulations and Technical Building Design,
- to conceive construction details and coordinate external consultant’s information,
- strong verbal and written communication skills with confident presentation and interpersonal skills,
- proficiency in Revit an asset, but training will be given,
- experience in NBS Specification writing would be an advantage.
What We Offer You
You will join a motivated and professional team supported by the practice’s forward vision to invest in their staff and BIM technology. Long term support and career growth will be structured with annual reviews and external training. We offer the benefit of flexible working hours, hybrid working from home, the option to purchase additional annual leave, a workplace pension scheme and a performance related bonus. The salary will be commensurate to experience.
Please apply by forwarding your CV and sample portfolio for the attention of Angela Rogers.